Did you hear the Buzz the Amazing Race was held in Canajoharie. The streets were filled with excitement as the race was filmed. Here are some of the clues.
- Ugh... My Back! Where can I go to get it cracked
- Rub Johannes Ruff's Tavern demolition date
- This place is named after a city with 118 small islands separated by canals. Be sure to day "Grazie" before you leave.
- Don't bring Mikey to this place! He thinks he can eat for free.
- I love antiques but sometimes I'm just in the mood for a snack. So go next door. It's all about family.
- Watermelon, Cherry, Blur Raspberry, Lemon/Lime and Orange.
- Rub the insignia between the dates on the Temple.
Thank You to Gino's Restaurant Pizza, Peruzzi Market, Brotherhood Country Store , Spraker Hill Chiropractic and Venice 22.
With out your participation This race wouldn't be possible.